View Single Post
Nola
Forever Depressed, Forever Stressed

Old 09-30-2014, 10:13 PM

Akassa sighed as she flew lower over the forest. She had been on patrol since she hated being cooped up in her palace. She was now, however, of course from her area. She knew it wasn't safe for her to fly away from her castle without her guards but she didn't care. She refused to be treated like a princess, despite being one. She never did like being spoiled. She preferred spending her entire day flying, letting the wind rush through her hair.

She found a nice clearing and landed. She folded her wings against her back and began walking around, picking some flowers and putting them in her hair. She liked to try to find a bit of calm in this wild war that was raging and she love flower fields. She hoped that she would be able to protect her people. After all, that is what a guardian was suppose to do, was it not? She let out another sigh. She hated that so much was put on her shoulders but she dare not complain in front of her people. She sat down in the flower field and began braiding flowers together.

Barkydle stood over his table, his battle plans spilled out in front of him. They had been trying to get past the Dragon territory for weeks now but it was always a failure. If he could just find a weak point, a place that wasn't guarded as well as the rest. With a frustrated growl, he swiped the papers off of his table and they landed on the floor. He was so frustrated that his anger was getting the better of him. Maybe he just needed to cool off.

He walked out of the tent and asked his second in command for an update. "I don't know sir. The scouting party still hasn't returned," he said. Barkydle sighed and spread his wings. "I will go and search for them. Try to see if you can salvage anything from my stupid plans," he said and took off, flying towards the area where his scouting party was suppose to go. If they weren't dead and they were just being slow on their way back, he would kill them himself. He was in no mood for games.

Last edited by Nola; 10-01-2014 at 01:42 AM..