View Single Post
Okamigirl
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-20-2014, 06:55 AM

Startled by the girl's sudden movement, Echidna coiled back into the flowers, opening her mouth and releasing a hiss. While she was threatened by this pegasus (she guessed), Echidna slowly realized how ridiculous she was acting. If this girl posed any real threat she could quickly change into her real form to protect herself. With this rationalization, she relaxed. Her tight position loosened and, in a swift decision, she changed into her human form and slowly raised her hands above her head to show that she meant no harm. Looking into the pegasus's eyes, Echidna gave a weary smile. She wasn't accustomed to interacting with others and wasn't quite sure where to go from here. However, she forced herself to give reassurance to the girl.
"It's ok, it's ok. I was just curious." she said in her low, gruff voice.

Abha was exhausted by the time that the rest of the skeletons had been demolished. Fae swiped sweat off faer brow and bent over, clasping faer legs as fae drew in deep breaths. After a few moments, Abha straightened faer back and looked around. Fae saw a man approaching faer and grinned at the minotaur, putting on a friendly posture. However, as the minotaur spoke, Abha felt faer breath start to build up. Abha usually kept to faerself in the small fishing village. The few people that were familiar with Abha consistently used faer correct pronouns. Consequently, Abha hadn't experienced a person allude to any other sex, whether on purpose or not. Fae was caught off guard and as the minotaur stretched a hand out in greeting, the cyclops hesitated. However, acting on impulse, Abha quickly grabbed Alistair's hand and shook it.
"My name's Abha." fae said, smiling gently. "I was glad to help... the villagers are kind to me. I like to help in any way possible." the cyclops finished, releasing Alistair's hand simultaneously.