View Single Post
Dazzlingdreamberry
*^_^*

Old 04-18-2015, 02:29 AM

Dont seem to be here that often. Feel like pink gum under a shoe. Daily allergy that i have to take daily pill to function. Dont remember if i took one today. It cant be good sucking down meds every day. Someone was asking, is there anything other than meds. Good question. Well, you have to find out what youre allergic to. If its outside pollen, youre doomed. Maybe a mask could help. But really, is that feasible? May be a neck fan that blows upwards while youre outside? So youre breathing fan air? Im allergic inside, outside and in thy ladies pantry. I have a lot of stuffed animals. Thats a no no, unless you get the snickerdoodle kind like the prez. Does the prez eat pez? Yes, the prez eats pez sporting a bright red fez. #Excuse my slide into insanity #im not a well avi

Inside, well pets are a question cause of the fur. Plus rugs, and sofas. You need sterile. #Thats cuckoo

I need to get to optometrist and doc checkup. Need to eat better. #Yes, you veg. Stop all the sweets. Its not another food category.

My exercise is back on track. Cardio, 125 situps, 2# neon green weights. Daily.

But these head and stomach aches and wretched allergies must cease.