View Single Post
sushi_mew
(。⌒∇⌒)。
Penpal

Old 11-05-2012, 05:20 AM

livia is a user that went missing sometime last year or the year before that. :(
she also ran a charity (charity people are easier to hang out with i guess...)

omgahhh i met you in veen's charity!!! and then you started yours and i balanced you both and then rawr started up his community hangout and gaaaahhh
text walls between us everywheree
w/e w/e let them enjoy themselves. rping seems fun but its not really my cup of tea? or rather, id like it to be but i would spill my tea all over my lap =___=;

omfg 2 hours of sleep thats a lot!!! /sarcasm
seriously though i hope hes getting mroe sleep now and i hope youre getting more of a slumber than him!!
your rem cycle is completed every three hours so try to hit 9 instead of 8 :3

if your parents dont help you its like ahvign to choose between learning and eating D:

you cant tame this!!!

i remember bisque doing some things looong ago
she gone though i know that... goshh the amount that she got out for celes paradi event was impressive commons at least
i think it was 10 pages maybe one or two more?? (a lot of it was colours though but i know menewshans are cray cray for their colours)

i dont know how to use bernice's hair either
its too big for me to handle hahahaa
grr i sound like i dont know how to use any items ever (spoiler: i dont???) hehee hopefully i can whip a nice guess work avatar for the holidays :')

squishy as in royalsquishy? because its super cute and wow i love how they coloured the eyes

do you plan to pick up pixels again? i know you poured your life energy into those things before haha

also woww this reminds me that i need to draw you
heck i need to draw myself u Au

---------- Post added 11-04-2012 at 09:23 PM ----------

aaand with taht im off to bed!!
good ngiht miroro
with us havign the same time zones, hopefully it wont be too hard to catch each other online? haha