View Single Post
Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 05-04-2016, 05:08 AM

Here's what me and Shadami had in mind what do y'all think .....

We are doing a 24 hours day night garden thing , The concept is during the day the garden is normal BUT at night it all changes and the glowy creepy scary stuff comes out to try and corrupt the garden (night gardener possibly can be a gardener/pest controls person with weapons and a jumpsuit uniform) SEVENTH MEMBER we was thinking about maybe you are a sunset time of day the time where the magic happens and the garden CHANGES so you get a (special different background) and you mix day/night in one avi POSSIBLY a changing flower show it mutating from normal to scary
we are all using the bronze pipeline border (water irrigation system) , our team has 7 members unless we get a few more any who

We need A flower for day and night, a gardener for day and night, a bug for day and night AND WE HAVE A PICK A SPOT FOR NUMBER 7
Or seven is the (sunset I talked about)
I am day flower
Gummy Bear is day bug
Shadami is night bug

We need ... Night flower
We need ... Night gardener/pest controls is a option
We need ... (sunset transition special avi)

I think Bearzy is day gardener

Queen:
salvete:
Libra:

Are y'all still going to help with this ^.^

Bearzy: are you going to use the image you posted or ??? I think it's perfect .. l hate to ask you to have to do this but we swapped out the border so that we look like a watering system pipe so if you can when you get time can you make it with the new frame please thank you Oh and your clouds were different from mine but please USE THE ONES YOU ARE USING so I can stick you between me and yan bug and it looks like the clouds flow better that way (I like the difference in the middle)

Ok so what do y'all think like it ??? Change something ??? Suggestions ???