View Single Post
Admiral
Chancellor
Send a message via AIM to Admiral

Old 11-29-2013, 04:41 PM

Sometimes it's people online who don't really care for my drawings that I make for them. But there's not much to do about that except shrug and keep on going.

Prisma's are very good for blending I think. Especially if you do the colors and then overlay them with white, which is what I did to the water druid. Almost everything on her has a top layer of white. It's the perfect blending tool, if used correctly. I can't say I know many people who are as into mermaids as I am, but I will keep looking for others who share my odd beliefs about them. oxo

Ah, exchange rates... I thought a hundred was expensive, as does everyone else who likes my pretties and asks how much I spent. They come in a nice metal tin though, so it's harder to lose them and harder to break them. ...hasn't stopped me from losing two of them, sadly, but it made it harder! I've had them a couple years though, so I suppose that's not bad compared to what I could've lost. ;; I never end up finishing any colored pencils, for some reason. Probably because people keep giving me more. An old roommate just gave me her pencils and they've been added to my not-prisma collection.