Thread: Under Control
View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-13-2016, 11:46 PM

“Hopefully I will get better over time. When your hands are healed you will have to teach me.” She said. Hearing Alena’s stomach growl Erika frowned. “Stay here, keep your feet and hands in the cold water. I will try to find us something to eat. And I will be quick about it.” Erika thought and nodded. She nodded again to herself and then walked off. She had to at least find some berries or something. They would follow the path of the water. and they would make it somewhere safe. She looks back at Alena one more time before going into the forest. It took her a while before she finally found some more berries. She would have to find them some meat later.

“Im sorry i was gone so long. I found us more berries, here, eat as many as you need. She was hungry too but she felt like Alena had gone through so much more then her. Alena was the one who really had it bad, she could handle it. “Tonight I will find us something to eat that will really fill us up but at least we have this for now.” She was trying really hard to put a positive spin on things. “Let me look at your feet while you eat.” She knelt down and looked at Alena’s feet, they were pretty rough, just like hers were.