View Single Post
BrotherOfDarkness
*^_^*

Penpal

Old 12-05-2013, 01:51 PM

Alpha chuckled as he responded, avoiding her request for him to rest.

"okay not Hun,...thistle , and probably just as prickly? you'll have to forgive me but sometimes out here with these creatures, civilities went the way of civilisation...down the sewer!.. And me being human?"

Alphas tone changed to to more quizzical, and pushed out his bottom lip, tilted his head before he finished...

"That depends, on what you would call human Thistle, I'm not a usual human, besides they're a bit...let's say endangered nowadays..."

Alpha paused and bent down to poke at the fire, and turned over the piece of wood Thistle had placed into the fire, the flames began to grow and a nice stream of heat and light began to pour onto the two.

"Ha, and my barcode? Because I was one of many, of a great project... Good or bad, I couldn't tell you, but great Thistle, none the less.
I was just simply the first to survive, the number one, the Vitruvian man, as he would say"

As the fire flickered over Alphas face it fell into shadow, and he's voice became lower he starred into the fire' a smaller scrap of wood that he held in his fingers burned, the flame creeping down the splinter reaching his fingers, he seemed to ignore it at first, before flicking it back onto the fire.

"But you don't have a barcode do you Thistle?... What number is yours?..."