View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 03-13-2015, 02:53 PM

Ana Winsher, just another trainer from Vermilion city with a dream like everyone else. To become the best trainer out there, however, her main dream was adventure to every part of the world she possibly could no matter the hardships she would have to face. Her main Pokemon already required was Espeon which she met when she was younger and always had a bond with her (Espeon). "Wasn't there supposed to be others out here, Espe?" she figured she couldn't have been the only one to get up early to begin a new journey seeing as she had a few Pokemon already, but no one else was around. She was hoping to find others to journey with and thought with finding a group in town that she would be able to do so.

"Maybe we should just start walking" Espeon looked at her as she spoke "Yes I know I get up really early, I like a long day" and she did, adventures is what she lived for, and Espeon didn't seem to mind either. Sadly since Espeon was never 'actually' captured in a pokeball she (Espeon) refused to be in one anytime she needed to be. Ana had hoped at least one person would have joined her group after she made a big motion in town about traveling the world, but guess she would have to wait to find others along the way. Ana started walking, she had been involved with Pokemon since she was little, and loved it ever since. She didn't have a tragic story or a sad life or anything, not even a boring one really, because wherever she went she found Pokemon which meant your life wouldn't ever be anything but exciting.

(I know you all expected this to be great post, but...it's not sorry I didn't know how else to do it and lately I've been trying to find a job as well as get to all my neglected one/one roleplays)

~Wild Spirit Wolf~: Kiyoto: creeepyzombieee: Kry:

Last edited by Immy; 03-18-2015 at 03:25 PM..