View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 03-19-2015, 03:46 AM

Vermillion City. Gemini sighed as she stood, arms crossed, watching the scenery along route 6. "Well, I guess the Boss could have stationed me in worse places..." She said to the Vulpix sitting by her leg. The Vulpix, nicknamed Sionnach, had been Gemini's partner since they were little. As a child, Gemini had found a Pokemon egg and taken care of it until it hatched into the Vulpix she had now. They had been together ever since. "Vuul. Vulpix." Sionnach answered, and Gemini knew what she was saying in the way that only a trainer could. "No, I don't know why I'm here. Boss just said "wait in Vermillion and be on the lookout for strong trainers." So here we are." Gemini replied. Just then, a commotion caught her attention as a horde of Beedrill flew past, apparently running from something. Raising an eyebrow, Gemini motioned for Vulpix to follow her, and went to check it out. She found a boy and his Luxray finishing off a bunch of Beedrill, apparently to protect a girl and her Espeon. "What do you know, a strong trainer. I'll bet Boss would like that Luxray for the team." Gemini said. Vulpix made a sound of agreement, and with that Gemini jumped out from the bushes. "Sionnach, use quick attack!" She shouted. Vulpix darted forward to attack the Luxray.

((Wolfie hopes this is okay. She's not going to introduce the head baddie just yet, she wants to wait for the right moment.))