View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-05-2017, 06:35 PM

Murky found the hazy light of early morning a strange comfort to her muddled mind. Her dreams felt less angelic than every before, full of anxiety and a vengeful light that she never saw before. After leaving a handwritten note to be given to her brother after she left the angel's home, she slipped away into the growing dawn. Once again she wore her armor with no visible weapons at her side, her hair this time half pulled back in a fighter's tie. Yes, she was ready.

Almost instantly, she found Raven by the cathedral. "You're here," she breathed out, just a little bit relieved. She settled her own pack more firmly on her shoulders as she regarded the other angel. A part of her didn't believe the girl would show. Despite her words, it still seemed too good to be true and she didn't know Raven. Still, a smile spread across her face, briefly, before she nodded her head. "We should get started before more angel's start to wake and ask us where we're going. I...I don't really want to tell anyone I'm doing this. They would have tried to stop me but it's too late for that, so why bother...?" She trailed off again and turned to look at the brilliant rays just beginning to strike above the pearly gates in the distance, like God's own splendor.