View Single Post
keysburger
Like a Cheeseburger but not

Old 08-12-2012, 12:57 AM

Kendra slowly sauntered forward to take the coffee cup, leaning downand sliding one slender finger around the rim while the handsome commander gasve his instruction. She then lifted the cup slowly from the table and sipped it slowly. She had always preferred her coffee black, since she sees that as the way the creator meant for it to be consumed. She remembered Agent Grey, found her a competent agent, and had much confidence in her. Grey would get the job done, find anything worth finding. Of course, Kendra had yet to discover whether she was more motivated by fear or by reward. There was only one way to find that out.

Kendra raised an eyebrow at the idea of infiltrating the Rebels. That would certtainly be fun... Kendra took a longer sip of coffee. She could move into Vis, start covertly hampering the efforts of fake government convoys, essentially buying her way in to the rebels hearts. If she were lucky enough to find a man who would be easy enough to manipulate...

Well, sir, I would love to do anything to further our your- I mean our great leader's cause. I assure you I will devote my entire body and soul into the efforts of bringing these soulless heathens to their knees. (raises cup) Prosperity in Unity!

At that, Kendra slowly turned and sauntered her way out of the tent a smirk slowly growing on her face as she left.