View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 06-16-2016, 07:49 PM

"Good. I know the area well," he murmured back before returning to his food as well. It seemed strange that Gage could make another person happy with a simple agreement to meet, but it left him a little warm and confident. The unfamiliar feeling left him a little inattentive for a second. He noticed the quick and sharp footsteps coming toward them only when they were almost on them. He turned, sitting up straight just as the young girl bounced up to their table with a cry.

"Brother! You have a friend?!" Maria exclaimed with incredulity. "I had no idea. I thought you told me everything." Humming, she came to lean up against the back of his seat chair with a comfortable energy that was entirely opposite of her brother.

Gage looked back toward Asha, shifting away from Maria's arms in the same movement, seeming to sink just slightly into his chair. Not that he didn't adore his sister in almost every way, but her energy and confidence drew eyes no matter where she went...and planted them on everyone she was with. "Is it that time already? You should go, Asha...."