View Single Post
PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-10-2015, 06:58 PM

Alister gave a slight bow of respect towards Evangeline as was common courtesy. He gave a brief glance around the room before returning his eyes towards the woman infront of him. “Good afternoon Evangeline, I trust you weren’t kept waiting terribly too long?” He asked as he started to slowly walk away, looking back to see if she was following him.

“I see we already have quite a crowd brewing to see what this is about. As I’m sure both you and I know that we arranged to be married. So lets take a stroll and get to know each other a bit better. I know in fact very little truth about you. Rumors... are just that. Rumors.I much rather get information from the source, where it will become less tainted so to speak.” Alister spoke as he strolled through the hallway which housed a few mini chandlliers that looked alot like the big one in the main entrance of the hotel.

“I hear you can take control of shadows, is this true?” A slight interested tone in his voice as he asked her. The two turned a corner and headed towards the center of the hotel where there will be a large indoor fountain. With trees lining the premeter and marble benches. The floor slowly turned from carpet and tile into beautifully colored cobblestone. The ceiling was raised to be in a dome shape and was made up of glass. With the way the sun was beaming through the ceiling, you could see rainbows from the sprays of the fountain.The sight was quite a beauty to behold.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 02-10-2015 at 09:26 PM..