View Single Post
Beliar
*^_^*

Old 08-19-2011, 03:17 AM

Nayr,

For the longest time I wasn't quite sure where we stood. I was interested but I didn't know what to do and I didn't know where it was going to go. I was pretty sure you were interested too, but I guess neither of us was quite ready to make the next step. Then you kissed me. I've never kissed anyone before, and I guess I can no longer say that I am nineteen and never been kissed. I remember that look in your eyes and I instinctually knowing what came next. I was suprised that you thought I was a good kisser. I just followed your lead and did what felt right. BUT! I'm really happy that we're dating now. This week has been amazing, and I am learning things I didn't know before as we get closer and closer. But I'm scared too. My sister called it the Honeymoon stage, and I can't help but think about when this stage ends. I don't want to lose you. You are such a great guy. I don't want to scare you away. You also suprise me. You make me feel comfortable with things that I thought would frighten me; which is basically any kind of intimacy. You don't pressure me...but then, if you did...just saying. I am not a picky person, I am easy to please, but I am not afraid to speak my mind and stand my ground regardless of the consequences if you do anything I don't like. You seem like you are the same way in that aspect. I like that. I don't want somebody who can't stand on their own two feet. I'm starting to really, really like you. I'll stop babbling now...thank you for finding your way into my life. I am tempted to tell you that 'I love you', but those words are a big deal to me and I am not going to say it carelessly. I want to mean to it. So I'll just say that I like you a lot~

Last edited by Beliar; 08-19-2011 at 03:21 AM..