View Single Post
GirLover4ever
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-25-2012, 08:46 PM

Song Bird High School Entrance Application

Name: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]First and Last please, Middle if you'd like as well.[ / COLOR ]
Age: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Somewhere between 14 and 18 please, I want this high school to be realistic so no grade skippers.[ / COLOR ]
Grade: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]If your major isn't music I'd prefer for you to be a freshman, but if you'd like a different grade just ask me first please.[ / COLOR ]
Major: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Art, music, or drama[ / COLOR ]
Classes: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]4 classes each semester, this will only be for your first one, if you'd like me to choose this for you just leave it blank or specify. You should pick four core classes each semester, that way each major will have more regular social contact to the each other, but it won't be too serious to learn. Your teachers may have "homework" or "projects" from teachers, but it's mostly for after school stuff to talk about. You really don't have to worry about doing any actual work since you won't get grades or anything, it's mostly to give conversation starters.[ / COLOR ]
Song: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]What song are you going to follow throughout the year. This can change each year but you should follow it during the year it's active.[ / COLOR ]
Picture: [ IMG ]anime or drawing please[ / IMG] - OR - [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Describe what you look like to us.[ / COLOR ]
Other: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Anything you may have left out. May include any pet, please okay it with me first, your history if you'd like to share, anything else.[ / COLOR ]

For Teachers and Staff:
Name: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]First and Last please, Middle if you'd like as well.[ / COLOR ]
Age: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Somewhere between 20 or up.[ / COLOR ]
Course/Job: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Art, music, drama, core classes, or whatever other job you apply for.[ / COLOR ]
Class(es): [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]If you are not a teacher just put N/A. Teachers please include what periods you teach each class in.[ / COLOR ]
Song: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]What song are you going to follow throughout the year. This can change each year but you should follow it during the year it's active.[ / COLOR ]
Picture: [ IMG ]anime or drawing please[ / IMG] - OR - [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Describe what you look like to us.[ / COLOR ]
Other: [ COLOR = "you're preferred color" ]Anything you may have left out. May include any pet, please okay it with me first, your history if you'd like to share, anything else.[ / COLOR ]

Other things to know: Teachers will have the freedom to make a class that's based in the majors, but I will also need teachers for the core classes. I only need one for each core class since it's supposed to be a small school.
Please pm all profiles to me, any that are posted will be rejected and deleted.
If you want something specially added please ask me first, I will read all profiles thoroughly, so I will ask about anything I'm unsure about.
I will not require a history, as I understand how much people dislike them and don't want any (it's a mystery, they don't share this with anyone, they don't remember) as it gets annoying after a little bit. If you'd like for me to add this into the profile outline I will, and if you want me to add onto your history as it gets revealed, under the other catagory, you can just ask and I will.
You can send me your profile before the forum has opened, I will accept it even if it is sent before I finish making the forum.

Last edited by GirLover4ever; 09-04-2012 at 11:07 PM..