Thread: Stuck together
View Single Post
Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message to chat

Old 07-08-2012, 05:36 AM

Ben smiled when he heard her and nodded. He was glad that she was doing something she liked, she had always been the history person. When ever in school he needed help he would ask her and she was the only reason he actually passed any of his history classes in high school. "that is great news, I am happy for you." he said as he looked at her, "and I am sure you will get a job you will like better."

When she asked to tai a break he was shocked. He had thought for sure that she would of just gone on ahead of him and then leave him here. But he slowly nodded and smiled, "yeah, no problem." he said as he looked at her. He then got worried, "if your hurting badly, I can take a look at you. I wouldn't want you to be in too much pain." he said since one of them in pain was good enough. His arm and eye were hurting and he knew that was to be expected, he just hoped he didn't get blood poisoning or something. If he got that, then he would be doomed out here.

Looking around, he found a stump and slowly sat down on it. As he looked over at her he couldn't help but think of gym and laughed slightly, "you know this reminds me of all the times in gym you use to hang with me." he said since he wasn't one of the more athletic people. Infact he could hardly play any of the games they did in high school. Yet in gym, she always made sure to stick close to him and he wished he had a way to thank her for that. "you were the best friend a guy could ask for then." he said softly as he looked at the ground and rubbed his arm a little bit.