View Single Post
Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....die.

Old 07-30-2014, 09:26 AM

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Ariel Mirabella Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Ariel continued to hold her own, looking over towards the red-haired girl. She tried to remember her hand, until she remembered hearing a name being said towards her. "I am guessing you are Pandora?" She asked the young girl. A smile spread on her face as she looked towards the demons who would either attack someone else or come towards her. A faint chuckle escaped her lips as she sent large waves of electricity towards them. Ariel towards the young girl, a smile growling upon her lips, trying to be a little social until she wanted to go on her vanishing act again.

ξЖЗ Jackal and Jekyll ξЖЗ

Jackal nad Jekyll listened watched as their mistress spoke with the demon woman. They were growing extremely tired of her voice and wanted to help her life right there and then, but because their mistress wanted to take to her, they had to wait. It wasn't until they heard the demon woman say that she had to surrender if she wanted to have the spell broken. Jackal and Jekyll growled lightly, their posture changed lightly until they finally heard their mistress give to the order to leave. As they turned and left the demon woman spoke up. Bad mouthing, with of course Jackal and Jekyll glared at her.

They soon her a loud crashing sound on the balcony as they turned to leave. The demon twins turned around slowly looked at the man who was defending their mistress. They both tilted their heads in a slight confusion, and wondered if they were to attack. However, they bowed their heads and slowly moved away, seeing that Lilith had known the man. It was an affair, they could not take part in, and they didn't want to. They stood inside of the doorway, waiting to see what would happen. They were in charge of protecting their mistress unless told otherwise.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Hollow Ƹ̵̡ЖƷ

The young boy turned to face the human man who seemed to closer to him. His grin only became wider with each step the man took, 'Interesting.' He thought to himself. The tiny light blue eye stared at the man, it seem to be twitch as the boy giggled again. "Revenge? All I want is sleep....this riot...is ruining it...If I don't get sleep, then I get cranky...then I can't guarantee tHaT aNyOnE wOuLd SuRvIve fIvE SeCoNdS wItH mE aRoUnD~!" The grinned evilly, his voice echoing through the hall. It wasn't until the walls themselves started to shift and crack, the of coursed vanished, only to reappear around the beings who were in the area. However, he was much larger and only his torso was visible, his large hands circled the people and his grin grew wider, his teeth jagged and sharpened as they made almost perfect triangles in his mouth.

On the outside, the walls of the building twisted lightly. The roof cracked slightly as if horns were slowly starting to form. On the lower walls and the ground of the courtyard, every once in a while, large spikes would shoot of the ground and walls. They would either impale or narrowly miss their target. The demon boy named Hollow shifted his head, laughing to himself. "WAtCh ThEm...DaNcE..." He snickered to himself, his giggles becoming more corrupt and unstable.