Enzeru
Her Ladyship

Old 08-13-2009, 03:28 PM

Sorry it's taking so long guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidCake View Post
Jalyssa
July 30 1988

Never done a numerology reading, this should be cool.
Your expression number is 4. You are seen as a dependable and trustworthy person, the kind of person people would trust to house sit for them. They don’t think you’d like change and try not to force it on you.

Your heart number is 2. You feel that your emotions are too fragile for drama, but if a friend comes to you with a problem you will do anything to set things right.

Your personality number is 6. It is your instinct to help other people. You often end up in a position of having a lot of responsibility. You enjoy harmony, dislike drama, but can sometimes have tolerance issues.

Your destiny number is 9. Your life will be full of ups and downs. You will be inspired to do great things but might miss a few key opportunities thanks to the down times. Despite all this you will enjoy life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephila View Post
Numerology eh?

I dabble in the stuff my self but lets see if we come to the same conclusions of my name ^_^

Name: Christine
Birth: 04-04-1982
Your expression number is 1. You appear very sure of yourself. Sometimes your ego can get a little too big but you are naturally popular and make friends easily.

Your heart number is 5. You are a charming and caring person. Careful not to wear your emotions on your sleeve but don’t be afraid to share your feelings with those you love.

Your personality number is 6. You are helpful to those who need it. You’re also good with money. Beware the urge to pinch pennys,

Your destiny number is 1. Everyone can see where you are going, to the top! You were born to lead the world into the new era. Don’t get too full of yourself, it will be harder to keep friends like that.