View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 08-25-2015, 02:16 AM

Now listen closely, forging is serious business! Each day we're going to be making something new but the process will be the same. First we're gonna have to find that pesky blueprint (I know I put that thing around here somewhere...). Once you find it, it's off to the forest with you to gather the necessary materials! Once you've got everything ready you gotta swing that hammer (you didn't think you were gonna get off easy did ya?)! And lastly you can add a little something extra to augment the effects of what you've created!

Now I know that all sounds kinda...time consuming...but it's really easy! All you've gotta do is copy and paste the form provided each day (day change will take place approximately 8:00pm EST). It will be conveniently labeled "Day 1 Form" and so forth in the post below so you amateurs don't get confused. Now don't go getting all swing happy just yet, there are a few rules to keep in mind...

First of all, no hitting your friends with the hammer! I know it's tempting but we don't want any injuries in here...

In all seriousness though, ye can only be makin' one thing per day so don't go postin' that form more than once.

Now you might be askin' yerself what to do should you mess up on your form. Don't sweat it, just ping me and I'll fix it right up for you.

It ain't fair either to go a cheatin' and askin' your mule to have an extra go for you just in case you messed up. Now charity mules can play for their charities but otherwise your mules are just gonna have to sit tight and watch!

Now you might be askin' yerself why you should bother doing all this hard work? Well first of all yer gonna need some good equipment fightin' them monsters! But if that isn't motivation enough for ya, then I guess I should let you know that the top three fully outfitted warriors will be earnin' themselves a fancy bonus!

First Place: Valiant Knight Armor
Second Place: Templar's Hawk
Third Place: Katana

If I'm feelin' particularly pleased with your work I might just give ya somethin' special too but that's depending on my mood so don't go a makin' me angry!

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 08-28-2015 at 01:38 PM..