View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-08-2013, 04:18 AM

In Common Myth, Scholomance was a predominant Necromancy school in Romania, ran by the Devil himself. It wasn't until well into the Age of Emergence, when people of the Mythic world began to reveal itself, did the school come out of hiding. Scholomance DID practice Necromancy, but not only that. The school was built by Several Great founders, who sought to protect the Persuit of knowledge. At first, they openly accepted anyone who wished to learn, but during the Dark Ages of time, when people were persecuted for being suspected 'witches and warlocks' they sealed themselves off from existence, using the Devil Myth to protect themselves.

Now, They have sent invitations throughout the world, to anyone with any ability in magic. The Halls brim with knowledge and opportunity. The books reveal knowledge long lost to time. The teachers, powerful and patient, wait for the students to arrive. It seems that there will be a resurrection to this old, dark school.

However, all is not as it seems.

Even with creatures of the mythic world openly showing themselves, there is still a lot of resistance and hatred for these beings. The Church believes them to be Creatures of the Devil, with the Vampires and Werewolves suffering the most brutality, verbally, racially, and in extreme cases, physically. To add to the carnage, in response to the growing attacks on their people, those of the mythic world form Militant groups, to defend themselves. It is the 10th year of the Age of Emergence, and these is still high tension, and bloodshed.

However, this is only the beginning, of what is to come....

Here are the rules.

1. No god moding, or Power moding. I am god here.
2. Send me profiles, and if accepted, post them yourself. If a Student, Post 'Novice'. If a Teacher, put 'Intermediate'.
3. I want Atleast 3 sentences per post. I understand writers block, I have it too, but that's not much to ask.
4. IF your going to be gone, tell me. I want to know how to move, without you being too far behind later.

Here are the Skellies

Student :

Name :
Weapons : (up to 3)
Primary Magic : (Mages can study all magic, but this slot is for what magic you use the most. You can only pick 2)
Bio : (I want a Paragraph, or 5 sentences)
Pic : (If your a mythic creature with a second form, put them both here, and label them.)
Other : (Other stuff)

Teacher :

Name :
Weapons : (Up to 3)
Subject Taught : (again, every mage knows magic, but this is the Magic that this character teaches)
Bio :
Pic :
Other :

Here is My guy

Name : Filius Imperii
Weapons : A Mages Staff from A Ancient Crypt, Half Sword, and a Crossbow
Primary Magic : Necromancy, and Healing
Bio : Filius, or Fili as he prefers, is a pure-blood Roman, His parents being a pure-blood sect of Roman Supremacist's. He always took pride in his heritage, but saw more to life then blood, or position. When he received his invite, his family was over-joyed. They believed this was one of the first steps of their 'people' rising back to the ranks of greatness. Fili, Personally, Cares little for power or politics.

What He seeks, is knowledge.

Fili sees the path of salvation in knowledge. To those in power, his greatest strength is his greatest flaw.A mind so brilliant, yet incapable of using it to its full power. UN-bothered by such words, he continues his pursuit, hoping to use his knowledge for something great one day.
Pic :

Name : Mavarath The Undead Tamer
Weapons : An Ancient Necromancer Staff named 'Shika', and a Rapier named 'Blood Whistler'.
Subject Taught : Chaos Magic and Necromancy
Bio : A Vampire, and A Necromancer, Mavarath is one of the Least popular, but far from the least powerful, Teacher at Scholomance. He teaches the Manipulation of the undead, from which he earned his name-sake. He could Summon an Undead Dragon, and keep it under his control. His age means power, and though many distrust them, they nonetheless value his wisdom.
Pic :

Last edited by Andraus; 09-08-2013 at 04:20 AM..