View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-14-2013, 12:43 AM

((ANDY, BEING NORMAL WOULD BE BOOOORIIING. YOU DAMN WELL KNOW THAT ENJOY OUR WEIRDNESS. SO DON'T EVEN.))

Momoko giggled and then put her hands on her hips. She gave the girl a smile, "Of course I am~ I'm excited to see what it's like~ Lets just hope it isn't boring.". She looked out at some other students passing by then back to Minako, who said something about there being so many students. She let out a scoff and put her arm around the girl's shoulders. "Don't woooorryyy~ We'll stick together and you'll be just fine!", she said, trying to reassure the girl. She raised a brow when a male, who she assumed was a student, landed in front of them. When pulled out the staff she gave him a questioning look. Her eyes lit up when he summoned a bird, one that seemed to be a hawk. She watched it fly off and let out a whistle. She then looked at the male and smiled before she took her arm off of her friend and placed both hands on her hip. "How'd ya do that? Are you some kind of summoner?", she said tilting her head slightly to the side. A few moments later, the Hawk flew back over to the male and then disappeared. She blinked, slightly disappointed it was gone. Her eyebrow rose when he said something, not really understanding what he meant. She shrugged it off, "Momoko. The name is Momoko.". She put her hand on her friend's shoulder, "This is my friend Minako..