View Single Post
momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-19-2013, 12:18 AM

Momoko's curiosity grew when she heard the male say he was a Necromancer. She'd always hear tales of Necromancers from the neighboring nature spirits, though they weren't exactly nice stories. Though, this boy seemed nice. She never delved into that sort of magic, since although it was interesting, she preferred nature magics. She was a natural at it and she always enjoyed it. Filius was the male's name. Cute. Though she raised a brow at what he said next. She wasn't even planning on asking him if he was roman, the question never occurred to her. She chuckled, "I'm pure nature and peaches, Filius. Nothing more...besides awesome~". When the Skeletons came into the picture, Momoko was surprised. She wasn't expecting it at all. She stared at the skeleton before she handed him her backpack made out of tightly weaved leaves and thick stems. She also handed her messenger bag made out of the same materials as her back-pack over to the skeleton before she thanked it. She placed her hands on her hips and looked at Minako with a smile. "Why not? Sounds good to me. Though, I'm excited to get a familiar! I wonder if I could get a giant T-rex or something. Or a little chibi unicorn? Dude, we have to hurry up and get over there", she said before she noticed two girls who seemed to be coming towards them. She tilted her head slightly to the side as the got closer, slightly curious about the two of them. Both of them had beautiful pink hair, one of them having real long pony tails and the other with shoulder length hair.