View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 09-19-2013, 07:59 PM

"Alright, Let's go!" Filius said, running to the great hall, obviously excited as well.

The Summoning hall had no Roof, and had circles of Transmutation all around the room, obviously symbols of former practice. There were maybe 120 some odd students, all varying in ages. There was a circle of teachers at the other end of the room, some of which looked very young, and other's which looked Old, and obviously very powerful.

Mavarath stepped forward, and got the Attention of every Student. "Greeting's to all of you, and Welcome to Scholomance. My Name is Mavarath The Undead Tamer, Head Master of the School. I'm sure some of you, especially the spirits, could Recognize I'm a vampire. I am a Necromancer, as my Name suggests. Rest assured, I mean none of you ill will, and will do my best to train you in the Art of Necromancy. If you have trouble stomaching the term, simply refer to it as 'Conjuration." He said.

"Now, I'm sure your all tired, and weary from your long Journey, but before we can assign you to Covens, and give you all your dorms, You must have a Familiar. "He said to them. "A Familiar will be essential in your life time. It will be a fragment of your soul, and shall be with you until your dying day. "He said. "The Familiar you have will be decided on the Strength of your Mana. Mostly, some of you will get Cats or dogs. I've seen a rare few be gifted with Lions. If your are Exceptionally Gifted, you shall have Mythic creature as your Familiar. "He said to them. "Now, Who would like to go first? He asked. Staring at the Eagerness, He pointed to One : Filius. "You there! Come."

Filius was practically shaking. He smiled at Mineko and Momoko. "Wish me luck. "He said, before walking down. Mavarath drew a Summoning Circle, which Filius stepped in. Gripping His staff, he sucked in all the breath he could muster, before stabbing the Blunt end down on the Circle. You watch Mana drain from him, into the circle. It was manifesting in the middle, in a form of a ball. It took 5 whole minutes before Filius's mana was fully drained, and the Familiar finally formed

When filius arose, he was greeted by Phoenix. The Creature flew, and perched itself on Filius's staff. Standing, he walked back to his seat, just staring at the creature with a silent wonder. Secretly, he felt a sense of peace with the bird, as if he finally found his Friend, whom he'd been missing.

"Alright! Congratulations to the Young man with the Phoenix. "Mavarath said, then pointed to Mineko "You! Young Spirit! You are next. "he said, gesturing her forward.

Last edited by Andraus; 09-19-2013 at 08:09 PM..