View Single Post
PK
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-17-2008, 01:37 PM

TakiNeko:
xD Aww...well i'll try and pick a date on which we'll all be on then? Just to try and accomodate people and give everyone the chance for the free art -nods her head-

Or i could do it over a few days? That could work...hrm...-rubs her chin in thought-

o.o You live in Hawaii? Whoa...and yeah, i live in Australia, haha.

Ooo...well that sounds awesome. I'll have to see if i can try to get into playing WoW sometime just because i'd love to try it and yeah, it just looks like fun xD

Ah...i know what you mean. It's alot of fun though, depending on the animation that you do. I wish i had animation experience or did a course to do with animation but...i'm just self-taught. I teach myself how to animate and haven't been to a couse yet -cries ;_;-

xD Ah...but a walk cycle should be fun? And yeah it can be quite complex considering 1. What are are animating to walk, 2. What that person or creature is wearing and 3. where they are walking. xD Lol, what does your character look like? <3

Whitebeast:
You don't have a White Heartface Fox yet? o.o I thought everyone did xD And aww...who are you hoping will come on?

TakiNeko:
Sorry TakiNeko luff, but i don't know anyone unfortunately D : Mine was a gift from Caroline. Because she's awesome like that :0