View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-26-2019, 08:00 PM

"Good Question, I haven't figured that out just yet." Ember stated looking down at the lake "What are you doing with her?" It was dangerous to get trapped in a dream let alone get close to death.

----

Evange sighed wondering what she was doing here, of course he still loved Maddie after all this time. Even though he was going to claim the boy once more, even just to talk to him Evange knew better. She wrote up a letter for the child upstairs ghosting the paper through the floors and walls until it landed on a nightstand.

[This is the home of Vlad Masters, he will do you no harm but I must take my leave for other matters. Here is some water, asprin, and some crackers to help you feel a bit better. Please get well. -Evangeline]

Evange knew that this wasn't going to change anything so she walked out of the mansion, a bit dramatic for her taste as she waited. Her ghost half started seperating from her body, which wasn't comfortable at all, and then she ainted. Her human form that is while her ghost form faded away. She gave up her ghost powers willingly which would hurt her in more ways than one.

Nova_Alchemist: