View Single Post
Professor Lily
Building Funds for my Charity

Old 01-05-2018, 03:13 PM

Congrats, ghostPastry, you caught a Chatot! Congrats, Shadami, you caught a Sneasel! Congrats, Kent, you caught a Snorunt!

The remaining Pokemon flee further into the cave, leaving the presents behind. You all soon gather up your presents. The Professor leaves a plate of Pokemon Treats behind for the mischievous Pokemon. You all soon head back to the cave entrance to try to figure out how to get out. When you arrive, you see a blazing red glow from the other side of the snow. The snow quickly melts to a Charizard Y's flamethrower. The man who runs the Mamoswine rental service is upon his back. "Glad you lot are safe! I received a distress signal on the Mamoswine's harness so I followed the tracker to discover the entrance blocked."

You all thank him, head back down the mountain, return the Mamoswine, head back through town; stopping for a quick bite to eat while you are there, head back to the sled-boat, and return back to the lab. The Professor turns and addresses everyone, "Thank you all for your help! I hope this day has been fun and memorable for each of you! We welcome the new friends we shall have by our sides! Until next time!"