View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 06-11-2013, 01:48 AM

Quote:
Adela Talonn
Adela glanced towards the sound of music, her feline senses making it much louder then it would have otherwise been. Her pupils briefly went to slits as if suspicious of something but that pleasant if cold smile stayed in place. The notes did not seem of particular order and rather disconnected. It was clearly not a prepared piece but not too bad she supposed. She dismissed it once that was decided and turned back to Audran. He was such a stubborn thing. He seemed to want to cross words with her the way most back home unsuccessfully attempted to cross wits and claw. She raised an eyebrow and a touch of mischief crossed those unnatural eyes.

"Careful dear Audran, a more naive creature might just take you're pretty words as a complement." She teased, a sultry chuckle escaping her lips. It was the kind of intimate sound that suggested just how experienced the one making it was, a whisper of heat behind the sound. It was enough to make her companion Iri blush even if Iri wouldn't have been able to tell why. Adela had likely intended exactly that as it was her nature to play a little bit. She didn't say a word to her companion but instead simply gave her an innocent look that was the equal of 'who me' before she continued speaking.

"Surely, however, you don't need me to answer? I did spend it with Iri and if anything of note had happened don't you think she would have said so? She can answer of our summer just as well as I." She said with a dismissive wave as she gave the male another of her icy smiles. She didn't seem to be particularly impressed with his attempts to compliment either. Then again as the heir to one of the most powerful pure-blood therian families who was famous, and sought after, for their gift of domination. Her mother was in fact able to dominate any therian she wished even those outside the feline family tree which was rare. Adela was probably use to men flirting with her, seeking to dominate her, and god knows what else. Still, she did not look at him with any particular emotion or focus which meant she did not see him as having any negative intention towards her that she needed to manipulate or destroy. He was not a pawn, enemy, or friend to her... which made nothing he said particularly offensive to her apparently.

Quote:
Iris 'Iri' Tien
Iri blushed deeply as he complimented her and half held her sketchbook in front of her. Two compliments in a row as well as the strange suggestive tone of her friend had her feeling a lot embarrassed. She also had the distinct feeling something was going over her head... what did Adela mean? Were they flirting or something? She bit her lip and felt herself withdraw into shyness a moment before she heard the music. She smiled to herself and began to sway slightly with the music from where she sat, hugging her sketchbook as she did so. It sounded so pretty, but somehow spontaneous. She felt her shyness fade and calm swept over her. Of course before she could think to go find the source of the music she realized she hadn't answered him due to her momentary shyness. It wouldn't do to be rude!

"N...No. It wasn't hard. She wanted to come! I don't know why.... I'm kinda boring, but I was so happy she came. I had a lot of fun too! I would love to hear more about the historic sites you liked. I didn't know you wanted to be a druid!" She chatted easily. She had felt relaxed by the music was the only reason she could chat with such ease after her earlier embarrassment. She didn't know why 'ela had done that! It was probably an accident... because Adela was a really nice person! Or at least, Iri thought she was. Then again Iri thought most people were nice. Audran seemed really nice too. He also liked to talk more then Ela and didn't seem to be as cryptic.

She smiled warmly at the male then. She was enjoying talking to him. He seemed to be as good at talking as she was! She really did like having a conversation where the other person was actually talking a lot. It was hard to do with Adela who seemed to go quiet so often. She was actually surprised that 'Ela was talking so much to the elf. Was she flirting then? Iri never really understood how people flirted.... she usually thought people were being nice to each other. It just always flew over her head... but maybe they were? She really wouldn't want to stand in the way though.... 'Ela tended to get mad when most people flirted with her, though she'd never explain to Iri why..... Maybe she actually liked the elf? It was so hard to tell....