View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-13-2013, 02:00 AM

"Am I to take it that I have failed in my intent? Surely the message was not lost in transmission," Audran replied, smiling all the wider. It was fun to banter back and forth with another being. The elves as a race had quite a knack for it, after all. Long lives naturally led to discussions concerning philosophy, and thus, peaceful debate. In a way, it had become the nature of his race throughout time, which was quite opposite to the nature of the Drow as a whole. They schemed and plotted, and nearly everyone was born with a cruel streak longer than the Nile River. They were definitely not enemies to be trifled with.

"Really? The information I receive waxes more and more surprising. Surely, she would not have the school populace as a whole believe this?" he said, clearly teasing once again. The last time he had had this much fun talking with someone had been when he and Tali had debated each other in the Mock Fairy Court towards the end of the previous year. Her words had been rather... harsh, but she had revealed a wit that he had had to admit he admired, albeit reluctantly. "The most well-known site was Stonehenge, of course, but there were a few that you may be familiar with as a creature of the Fey. Summerspun Hollow, Gardener's Glen, and Slumber-song Spring were some of the more popular sites."

"Hearing the message from the author is always better than hearing it from the messenger," he replied, smirking slightly. "I consider it a personal victory that I managed to coax you into have a civil conversation with me; it's certainly a new record for me." And he wasn't lying either; the longest conversation he had ever managed to get out of her had been only a couple of sentences, and a few sentence fragments. This was completely different. Maybe spending a part of her summer at Iri's had changed something about her? If anyone could do it, the tiny fairy was the most likely candidate.