View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 06-18-2013, 12:42 AM

Audran had almost made it out of the courtyard with the fountain when he suddenly found a pair of tiny arms around his waist, desperately trying to keep him from moving. Blinking his sapphire eyes in surprise, he managed to get a glimpse of his attacker and realize that it was merely Iri, though she was crying. Sighing softly, he listened to her quiet words fully before making an attempt at responding. "I'm not angry, Iri. I merely have a lot on my mind. I was hoping to be able to spar a bit with Tali, though I'm not sure if she'll be at the dojo," he said, putting compassion and kindness into his voice. "If you would like, you're more than welcome to come and watch. I've been told that we put on quite a show together."

Honestly, he hadn't expected the fairy girl to cry over him leaving, nor for her to blame herself for potentially angering him. He supposed that he really should have thought about how she would take it; she was notoriously kind-hearted and generous after all. Of course she would think that she had done something wrong. As he waited for her to stop crying and respond, he gently rubbed her back, careful to avoid the wings. It was supposed to be a comforting gesture, and he really hoped that it would get her to stop crying.