View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 06-18-2013, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Iris 'Iri' Tien
"Oh okay.. if you're sure. And I'd love to watch! Though if you want to talk about what's on your mind I can listen. I can't promise I'll understand.... I know I can be a little dumb, but I can listen and care which i've heard can help." She responded slowly after a moments thought. Still she did believe him, as she always believed everyone and gave him a warm smile. He wasn't mad! She did wonder what was on his mind though..... still she wouldn't try to force him, he would tell her what he wanted to. She didn't tend to press people, though she would always help as much as she could when asked. It was probably why Adela tolerated her so well, she let the woman have her silence too.

She didn't lose her smile as she offered her help either, not even as she admitted she was a little 'dumb'. She did alright in school but often Adela had to help her and she always didn't understand the more complex things people said. She knew it was likely because she had been taught so differently back home until she was at this school but she still felt foolish when she didn't get things. Everything back home had been all heart and emotion, and little as far as non magical teaching went so she really only excelled in the classes regarding magic and art.

Quote:
Talka 'Tay' Aruzhan
Tay, being herself, turned and kissed the snake on the forehead in response to the lick before she laughed softly. Briefly her cat like fangs were visible before they became hidden by her unusually full, soft lips again, something some might have tried to hide but she wasn't the type. She didn't even tend to hold a full human form... though to be fair due to her impure bloodline which had so much human her true form, this form, was pretty human anyway. She was always herself, always bold, and always having fun even if she could be a little silly ..... such as giving a snake a 'kiss' back upon greeting.

"I was missed? How that warms my heart. Maybe I'll get you to like me yet! So how was your summer, love?" She asked cheerfully as she turned her attention back to the woman. She playfully laid her head on the other's shoulder as they walked, just as she said how it warmed her heart. Her wavy hair spread over the other woman's shoulder slightly, though it's bouncy length only went a about three or four inches past her shoulders so it didn't cover much. Still the added intimacy of the gesture likely made the two briefly look like lovers... not that anyone would think so once they saw it was Tay. She was cuddly and flirty with everyone after all. Many of her own kind always said she inherited a little more of their beastly cat origin then many, being she had so little respect for personal space unless requested correctly. Guessing the correct way was always the interesting part though...