View Single Post
Kole_Locke
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-14-2012, 04:57 PM

CHAPTER 11 (PART - B) end of chapter 11

Tintin had to be realistic, he knew that before he got his hopes too high he needed to brace himself for the possibility of a huge disappointment although there were just too many coincidences. This had to be right. He knew that he and his friends were going to get an earful from both Captain Haddock, Chester. Mary Ann he thought may not be so upset except for the fact they had her car.

“So what are you thinking?” Alyssa asked as she could tell Tintin was reflecting.
“It’s so much to grasp, I never really knew that I had a brother all this time…” Tintin trailed off back into his mind.

Enzo sat back with Snowy petting him nervously. The more nervous Enzo became the more vigorous he stroked Snowy, but Snowy didn’t mind it as he liked to be scratched.

“What are you thinking Enzo?” Alyssa asked him.
“What do I think? I think Lucille is a nice woman, Benton is a nice host, and his children are really wonderful” he commented.

Alyssa continued driving not looking forward to the tongue lashing she would receive from her mother for keeping the car out too long and that the blame would most likely fall completely on her, but she figured Tintin would take a bit of it as well from her uncle and Captain Haddock. It wasn’t long before they finally returned back home. Alyssa, Tintin, and Enzo just looked at one another waiting for the barrage of tongue lashing to come bursting out of the front door once they stepped out of the car. It wasn’t more than ten seconds the front burst open and out rushed Chester, Haddock, and Mary Ann. At first their faces were of concern and worry.

“Alyssa! Where on earth have you been?” Mary Ann came out running.
“It’s ok mom, we uh, ran into some trouble” Alyssa was looking at Tintin.
“What kind of trouble?” Mary Ann asked worriedly.
“We took the car for a run where we usually go once a week” Alyssa whispered.
By this time Haddock and Chester had already arrived outside.

“Enzo, whose idea was it?” Chester asked him seriously.
Enzo’s eyes darted to Tintin then to Alyssa and he only nodded slightly quite anxiously.

“Tintin! Thousands of Thunderin’ Typhoons! Where on God’s creation have all of you been?!” Haddock rumbled to him. “Don’t lie lad, you know how I despise lies…” Haddock reminded him grabbing him by the shoulders.

“What?! All of you drove up to Ipswich!?” Mary Ann shrieked.
“What!?” Chester and Haddock echoed loudly.
“Here it comes,” Alyssa thought.
“So you’ve been out joy riding all this time while we’ve been slaving away here? That’s not right Alyssa, I’ve brought you up better than that” Mary Ann went on.
“No mom, we got what you asked for, the produce, and uncle Archie’s whisky and tobacco” Alyssa defended herself.

“That’s not the point girl! I know you’re a grown lady but we’ve been waiting since almost nine this morning. It’s now nearly four O’clock! I left dishes for you to do and you can dry the clothes. I got to start dinner,” Mary Ann walked away with the produce sack in her arms. Alyssa followed her mother in the house to attempt to explain what had happened that day.

“Enzo, I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but you are still going to help Tintin out in the field for the next few hours, we’ll talk more about this later…” Chester remained calm knowing Enzo wasn’t really an adventuresome type and almost never deviated from orders.
“Yes sir,” Enzo nodded.
“Good, now go get changed” Chester said slapping him on the back.
“Tintin, where’s my whisky first of all?” he asked. Tintin quickly handed him the bag of the whisky and tobacco.
“Well at least you didn’t forget” his anger subsided. “We still need to discuss what happened, meet me up in the room and get ready to work in the fields with Enzo for a few hours,” Haddock turned around to walk back in the house.

Tintin knew that waiting until the Captain was ready to speak was always a more favorable time from past experiences, even before they became a couple. That Captain was more stubborn than any mule that existed and when his mind was set there would be no turning back.

Tintin quickly returned to the room figuring once the captain’s anger subsided, a little bit of effortless teasing calmed him down quite nicely. Alyssa was already busy washing dishes while explaining what really happened in Ipswich. Mary Ann seemed to be listening carefully. He noticed a couple of baskets of clothes that needed to be hung outside so he figured she’d be out doing that as well. Chester and Haddock were wearing what they worked in yesterday. Chester was busy trying to open the bottle as they had two shot glasses ready. Tintin returned upstairs to his room to change into those grimy clothes. It wasn’t long until Haddock came in with a nice glass full of whisky.

“Tintin, I need to know what happened from you” Haddock said sitting on the day bed.
“I’m sorry Tintin I don’t want to hear this” Snowy snuck out the door.
“Snowy! You traiter!” Tintin accused as he watched Snowy disappear downstairs.
Tintin shut the door as Haddock took a drink looking at him but noticed he had an envelope in his hand.
“What’s that?” Tintin asked curiously.
“It’s a telegram from Cuthbert, we need to return to Marlinspike, we won’t be able to accompany Chester and Enzo to Glasgow,” he sounded a bit disappointed.
“Well Captain you had to know this holiday was going to end sooner or later. We all have our own lives… Captain Chester has his with I’m not sure… and you have yours with me,” Tintin explained nicely.

“I like your optimism my boy, you’ve always been able to cheer me up. It seems Marlinspike was attacked again after we left. Luckily neither Cuthbert nor Nestor was hurt; furthermore, we don’t know if we are still being pursued. We need to return, so Thursday we are taking the ferry back home” Haddock informed him.

“Well that’s a good thing…” Tintin smiled. The Captain sighed and took another drink.
“I want to know where you went” Haddock finally came out with it.
“Well, we did go to Ipswich and we got into a fight with some knavish brigands” Tintin explained partly.
“Tintin, you know I don’t like it when you go out getting yourself in over your head in trouble” Haddock’s tone of voice changed getting a little more aggressive.

Tintin noticed how handsome Haddock looked in that grey tank top and with those sailor pants. His muscles were bulging all over his hairy body with only a little beer gut.
“Those three were nothing, we took care of them fairly quickly” Tintin dismissed Haddock’s worry.

“Don’t try to make light of it landlubber! You know how I hate when you do that! What if something would have happened to you?! Then what?” Haddock seemed to get more agitated. Tintin began to undress to change and Haddock noticed Tintins lean smooth legs and nice round buttocks.

“I had Enzo and Alyssa who were both quite helpful” Tintin nodded walking over to Haddock sitting on his lap. Haddock put an arm tightly around Tintin holding him in place.

“Stop trying to seduce me you little siren of a ginger devil!” Haddock tried to sound agitated but failed.

“Captain, I have a twin brother” Tintin came out with it.
“What?!” Haddock sounded flabbergasted.
Haddock smelled Tintin’s breath, “Have you been drinking behind my back laddie?” he started to smile looking him in the eye putting his drink down turning Tintin’s cheek.
“No captain, I’m serious, the person we helped was someone who looked like me to the hilt” Tintin said seriously.
“You didn’t get hit on the head did you?” Haddock started rubbing his head to feel for bumps.
“No I didn’t captain, but Alyssa put a bump on the other guy who was choking poor Benton” Tintin explained.
“Two of you eh?” an evil grin spread across Haddock’s face.
“He’s married captain…with two children,” Tintin replied.

Haddock couldn’t even picture it, as he remembered how Martine pursued Tintin for a short time; but, that didn’t work out in her favor. Haddock admitted to Tintin he was more than little worried for a couple of weeks. It was especially difficult while he was gone on a commissioned delivery to from Greece to Paris for a large sum of money. While he was away Tintin became ill with a bad fever. All of this happened before they officially became a couple. It was shortly thereafter that Tintin put any worry that Haddock had to rest making him a very happy man.

“Is he as cute as you?” Haddock whispered.
“Close, but I’m cuter” Tintin laughed. Haddock embraced Tintin for a long passionate kiss as their lips and tongues met, but before things could get too hot someone began knocking at their door.
“Tintin, it’s me Enzo, are you coming?”
“Thundering Typhoons he’ll be there when I’m done with him!” Haddock shouted annoyed.
“Sorry…” Enzo walked away.
“Captain!” Tintin gave him a somewhat mortified look for yelling at Enzo.
“Tintin!” Haddock said holding him closer for one last kiss.
“I found out my name is Fenton” Tintin got up putting on his grimy pants.
“Fenton you say? Not bad… let’s go downstairs lad, but this still doesn’t let you off the hook completely” Haddock reminded him.

They returned downstairs as Tintin joined Enzo outside in the garden working and plowing more land. Alyssa was out there with them hanging washed clothes with as much clothes line as they had. Haddock and Chester were having another drink and comparing Tintin’s and Alyssa’s story while Mary Ann listened and prepared dinner.

Last edited by Kole_Locke; 12-21-2012 at 01:33 AM..