View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 10-05-2015, 12:54 PM

Normally so composed Mae jumped slightly in her seat when the door was opened, hurriedly pressing button which should have been 'save draft' on the screen and closing the tab. Only later she would find that the button was 'post message' instead and the reply, stopping in mid sentence, would be presented to Scythe.

Even more, there was surprised expression on her face, taking in his generous peace offering which quickly turned into a happy shine, lighting up her blue eyes. Standing up to take the vase with flowers from Saith's hands she couldn't even withhold her smile. "You even brought a vase. You shouldn't have, really. But thank you so much! They're beautiful." Breathing in the scent of white flowers with softly green edges that had a strong, pleasant smell and the fainter smelling, but richly purple colored blossoms, elven woman looked more relaxed and happy than he had probably seen her before.

Looking up to him after she placed the vase on her table, she had a slightly mischievous grin: "For this, I will fend off any law our outlaw group seeking you. And, well, for the sake of the Universe, of course." How come it was so easy to just joke around with him? She wasn't the funny type or the one that appreciated funny types. Did he really liven up her rather wry sense of humor? Or did he just match it in kind, somehow?

"Also, I am sorry I woke you... A friend of mine would be very pleased to know that he isn't only one with absolutely insane sleeping pattern. Although he insists I am the strange one," she laughed slightly at this, remembering all the argues over day rhythm she had had with her forum-friend, "but at least you have some excuse." Her smile widened a bit before she schooled her expression to become serious again.

"I have class in few hours, just wanted to look over what has been arranged and decided with you before I had to go," she explained, laying out few papers and tabs on the data pad. The idea they had created was obviously taking off well, various different decorations ordered already, papers for taking out a whole large area for the ball, larger than originally planned, handed into the teacher and director council and so forth as well some other things.