View Single Post
Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding <3

Old 12-22-2013, 04:14 PM

Despite the crisp weather and cloudy sky there happened to be three students still outside. Seeing Eira outside was nothing out of the ordinary, her 'gift' allowed her to venture out in the coldest of weather without feeling it. Wearing little more than a blouse and a shorts with legging combination, the female seemed content to roam the school grounds in her own company.

The same could not be said for Danica, however and she had wrapped up from head to toe to accompany Dieter on one of his daily jogs around the school grounds. Using her powers, she 'sat' in the air and floated alongside him. Dieter did appreciate his friends company, but in this weather he would have preferred she stayed indoors, she was tempermental at the best of times but with a cold she could be a real pain in the backside.

"Why couldn't you choose a warmer way to work out?"

"Did you have something in mind?"

"Well.. anything indoors would be considerably warmer." Danica replied through her scarf.

"But I enjoy jogging outside." Dieter looked to his friend. "You don't have to come with me, I don't want you catching a cold."

"I'm not going to catch a cold. Besides, if I stay inside people might expect me to be social with them." Danica rolled her eyes and Dieter could only chuckle.