View Single Post
Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 10-13-2008, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
don't feel so bad, kita! 8D; i suck at finishing commissions that have no deadlines early XD;; i'm generally slow in drawing and lately i've been busy, too D; good luck though! you can do it! 8D

and thank you again, birdie, in advance! and out of curiosity, IF i so happen not to like next month's items or something and decide to cancel november's order or "reservation" with you, will i be able to reserve a spot for the december list? :O

EDIT:
i'm not sure if you'd allow permanent reservation for each month, ya? just curious :O
Hmmmm now that is a very interesting. On one hand I still get my economic benefit but on the other hand I would basically just be donating for two ppl .... lol that's not exactly fair distribution.... I'm not sure how to answer that yet, I will think for you.
....you wouldn't happen to know how to change a poll would you? I went to the advanced edit and I didn't see it...
Oh and no canceling a reservation will in no way effect later ones... but if you wanted DEC you'll have to wait for the auction because they have already been filled!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiziali View Post
I see that you have reservations for Dec opened up as well...I'd like to reserve that spot too if that's ok. Thank you so much for doing this, Bound Birdie :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunky View Post
ohhh, can I be added to your December slots please? ^_^
No problem I added you both to the list! So around the twelve or so if I counted my calendar days right