View Single Post
demon king dante
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-15-2012, 12:19 AM

Gabriel ripped the last of the diamond particals out of the beast and poised to slice the small creature to pieces but hesitated after he got a good look at it. After a second he smirked and let the shards fall to rest in the pouch at his side. He saw the confused and almost shocked look on Ameli's face after his move but this only made him chuckle. "look at the little thing Ameli does it really look like it's trying to hurt you" he laughed and pulled out his pack of cigarettes lighting one and looked at her still sick strickin face. he took a long drag letting it out through his nose and walked up to her and the little creature. "i don't know i think the little guy is kind of cute" he ran a finger over it's head and it let out a gurggeling noise almost like a cats' purr. Gabriel took another drag this time blowing it in the creatures face "how bout it little guy? you gonna hurt us?" the creature replied by blowing smoke back in Gabriel's face which only made him laugh "i like it, can we keep it?" he looked down at his tiny partner "you wouldn't want to seperate a poor defencless creature from it's mommy now would you?" he smirked as she glared at him