Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-10-2014, 03:31 AM

Lee had been alone for a small amount of time when someone entered. Expecting one of the soldiers from the surface compound, he was rather surprised to see one of his guards. "The new spy is spewing a good amount of nonsense. I think you would like to come." Nodding, Lee stood, smiling inwardly at Dustin's swift and believable performance. But he didn't underestimate the man. Walking heavily to announce his arrival, though he could already hear Dustin's dying laughter.

"What's going on here?" He demanded, glaring Dustin's way. "What is it!?" He snapped at the guard nearest to him.

"Ah, the prisoner was going on about... his brother? And speaking of being unaware of a gold mine. These were directly aimed at you, I believe, sir."

"Me...? Hm."

"Sir, you need to speak with the general as soon as possible."

"I'm fully aware of that!" Lee snapped, glaring back toward Dustin. "I want you to listen to me carefully: I will deal with this. If I am told of any of you touching this spy without my consent I will personally split your hides. Are we under a full understanding?" Lee stared at his guards, and they all nodded once. "Good. Leave him! Ignore his screams and threats, they are empty. But they will do well to despair the others in this cell block."

They nodded again, looking down as Lee passed.