Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-19-2014, 05:39 AM

Slowly rolling his shoulders in a shrug, Steel was silent for a minute. He was trying to think. He could almost touch the memory, feel that jar in his hands. The image went black and cloudy when he tried to remember more though and he pressed the heel of his hand against his forehead. Was it all the thinking or something more that gave him a headache when he tried to remember? "I don't know. The dream was a mess, confusing. I woke up before I opened the jar. I feel like my memories are in there, but..."

He dropped his hand although his head still hurt with a distant throb. It was the sort of pain he could put out his mind with ease. "I remember a lot of things. There are just these holes though, and I didn't even realize half of them were there until I met you. I didn't know there was a person I was missing and now when I try to remember, my head just hurts. What the hell. I am trying, but just thinking is doing me no good!" He was losing his cool and getting irritated even though he knew Lee was trying to help. Steel's anger was really for himself.