View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 07-14-2014, 07:52 AM

Delvin pulled his bags, two large black things, out of the back of the car as the agent went to the door of the house. He knocked and Chester, no doubt, answered, and as Delvin took his time, he tried and failed to overhear the conversation they were having. He wasn't sure if it was angry or not from this distance, but it gave him a moment, a chance, to look around the front yard. A tall fence surrounded the yard, just like the rest, offering privacy. The yard was unkept and sparse. He blinked and picked up his bags, heaving them along with him up the two steps and setting them down. Chester was standing, which was interesting to him, since he had expected a wheelchair. No doubt it was inside.

"Hello Chester, I'm Delvin." He brushed back his hair and smiled, but didn't offer a hand since Chester looked to need them both as he stood. "I'm aware you've had your fair share of carers; no doubt that's a thing of the past." He nodded to the agent, who glanced at Chester.

"Well, I'll head off then. You both know my number in case there's something you need." He inclined his head and stepped back, leaving Delvin with Chester.