View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 07-14-2014, 08:43 AM

Chester hated being told to calm down. It made him more aware of his raging. He couldn't control it, it was if a flaming red hot hand squeezed his brain until he exploded. But he bit his tongue sitting where he was told to and hating how much he felt like a child. He growled in his throat, trying to rid himself of the anger that was boiling in his stomach. When the man came back and made his comment, Chester lost it.

"My anger problems?! What else did they tell you? Talking about me behind my back! I don't even fucking know you, and yet you come in here all casual... Saying you know about me? You don't know me. You don't know what happened. You can't just tell me to calm down and sit me down in a chair. I'm not fucking 5." He stood, his fists balled up as if he was readying for a fight. "Fuck you, you piece of shit. I ask for help and you try to belittle me?" Suddenly, Chester didn't want Delvin to help him. He tried to leave the room, but his leg was stiff and enabled him to move. Instead, he kicked the chair so hard it broke and collapsed on the ground, pounding the carpet with his fists until they were numb. He then started to cry, covering his face in shame.