View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-11-2014, 04:57 AM

It was only after he had swallowed a few bites that Todd realized he had been missing something all this time. It was a feeling he had known from the very beginning of his existence, and so had never known anything else. The empty feeling that caused odd grumbling sounds to emit from his abdomen every so often. He had never had a name for this feeling, but now that the feeling was being eased and replaced, he knew it had been hunger. And the much better feeling that replaced it...he didn't have a name for that yet, but he liked it. "I did not know that I was so unhappy until now...I hope to never feel that hunger so badly again." He said, finishing the pancakes within a minute. He then realized another feeling that he had never known before, as he drank his chocolate milk. Thirst, he recognized, the need for some kind of liquid in his system. He wondered if normal humans could survive as long as he had without food or drink. Was that part of his makeup, that he could survive such a long time?