View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-02-2014, 04:14 AM

~Gemini and Todd Hunter~

She dreamed. She dreamed of school, of her friends, of the one friend who she felt more than friendship for. She dreamed of the day he handed her a fancy looking invitation, some kind of party at his house. She knew the invitation had been given to plenty of others, but it still made her feel special. She heard someone humming, thought it was him. But it got louder, more insistent. More and more and more until...

It was the humming that woke her. A familiar humming that she had been hearing her whole life. It meant that there were spirits nearby. The louder the hum, the more ghosts were around. Right now, it was loud enough to wake her from a dead sleep (no pun intended.) The young redhead opened her eyes and noticed instantly that she was not in her room. Being someone who saw and talked to ghosts on a daily basis, she was used to strange situations, but this was something one simply couldn't prepare for. Sitting up, she took in her surroundings.

A large, comfy room, the kind only rich people could afford. The walls were glass, giving her a perfect view of the forest outside. It was beginning to take shape in her mind, what must have happened. It seemed impossible, but the invitation she received must have been...magical? Either way, it brought her here in her sleep. She was at Kira's house. Looking around again, she wondered if her brother had been able to follow her.

"I'm right here, Gemini." A voice said, as her twin appeared next to her. Todd and Geminni Hunter, twin heirs to a relatively successful business that their father ran. They were so alike, with their red hair, pale skin and dark eyes- all traits that marked them as Irish, and therefore very out of place in Japan. "Todd, there you are. I was worried for a second. So...what do you think?" Gemini asked.

To most other people, it would look as if she were talking to no one. Todd, after all, was a ghost, and Gemini could only talk to him because she was a psychic medium. Gemini had been born only minutes after Todd, but Todd had been stillborn, having died from the strain of the birth. As they grew, Todd became Gemini's closest friend and protector. They relied on each other for almost everything.

"I think your boyfriend is up to something, but maybe we should look around to find out." Todd replied, smirking at his sister's blushing face. "Kira is not my boyfriend. He's so secretive, I barely know him..." Gemini shot back. "But you wish he was your boyfriend." The spirit teased. "You know what? Shut up." Gemini retorted, and moved towards the door. Her brother was right about one thing: they should explore and see what was going on.