View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-01-2015, 03:07 AM

Daisy did her best to walk in a straight line... It was the least she could do after the stunt she pulled today. She felt awful, ruining everyone's dinner like that and embarrassing Tom. She tried not to lean too heavily on Brid or Astoria. She would be forever in their dept if they got her to her suite in one piece.

When they reached her door, Daisy fumbled through her small, black handbag to get the key out. It was a lot harder than it seemed! Finding that teeny little key in a black purse when your head was swimming and you couldn't see clearly proved to be quite a task! But, Daisy did find her key and she immediately shoved it into the knob and twisted the door open. Of course, Daisy missed being home more than ever right now.

Daisy turned to Brid, "Thanksh, Brid......" then Astoria, "Astoria... I couldn't have... made it here without... your help."

The second Daisy's foot touched the wooden floor of her suite, she immediately felt another wave of nausea pass over her and she made for the toilet.

"Oh god, I hope so..." Tom mumbled under his breath in response to Takahiro's comment. He hoped none of them heard what he said. "Well, if they haven't taken Daisy to her room, I guess it won't hurt to make sure they're alright in the washroom."

In truth, Tom was a little disappointed that it seemed he'd have to cut the evening short to make sure Daisy was alright. It felt a little awkward to walk with the two men, looking for his drunk companion without explaining.

"Poor thing, she just gets so nervous, you know?" Tom awkwardly laughed a little, trying desperately to seem less awkward. "I tried to tell her she'd had too much. I should have been more firm, I guess. I hope this doesn't ruin her trip." Tom could have talked the whole way to the women's restroom, but he ended it there. No need to whine and go off on a tangent with his fellow celebrities.