View Single Post
Hresvelgr
It's 11PM, do you know where your pants are?

Old 04-22-2011, 12:39 AM

((Go ahead and run it^^ lol))

Lerieh nearly sighed as she watched the mindless mage decide to pull her staff from Liam's hands. Was this mage looking to end her life? She simply led the mage out of another door from where all the other mage's were. As soon as they were out, Lerieh pushed her against the wall, keeping a hand on her shoulder tightly. She had a strength that could feel easily stronger than Liam's. Then again she did have a slight rage now.

"You listen Len (child)..."
She spoke a word of Elvish, although looked nothing of the native sort. No facial markings, or at least any that really shone against her skin. It being as black as the night sky. "..You could easily be dead right now. My word goes a long way in that court, and I expect you to respect my decision. If I catch you doing anything out of line, I will not hesitate to cut you threw, yes?" Lerieh let go of her as she heard movement down the hall. An Apprentice came around the corner. "Come" She said before continuing her way down the hall. Stopping just a few feet to make sure the mage was following.

Lerieh led her into the Girl's room. A very large room with probably close to thirty beds. There was a small side room to the left for washing. "I believe the bed towards the far right is not taken. There should be a change of clothes in the chest just in front of it."