View Single Post
Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 12-17-2011, 03:30 AM

Roles

There are 2 GUY spots and 3 GIRL spots left.
There are 2 GUY spots and 2 GIRL spots left.
There is 1 GUY spot and 1 GIRL spot left.
There is 1 GIRL spot left.
Sorry, there are NO spots left.

Please fill out the RESERVE form below.

The Spoiled - He/She is incredibly conceited, and spoiled excessively by his/her parents. He/she is the perfect example of a rich, snobby, trust-fund baby. He/she tends to boss those lower than him/her around. His/her parents have sent him to the summer camp to get rid of his/her bad personality. Taken by Quarter_Queen - Jae Sesangi Cha

Quarter_Queen

Jae Sesangi Cha

I am The Spoiled.
I am 17 years old.
I am Male.

The Artsy - He/She is an artistic genius. His/her parents are also extremely artistic, and wanted to send him/her to the summer camp to experience new things. He/she is often found drawing or dazing off into space. Taken by Artsy- Jason Peter Todd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
Artsy

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am the Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am male.
The Innocent - He/She is so naive, it is almost laughable. He/she does not know much about the world and life, due to certain circumstances. He/she acts quite like a child, although he/she is a teenager and almost an adult. His/her parents have sent him/her to the camp to help him/her "grow up". Taken by Angelo - Itzli Carazon Paendrag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Angelo

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag

I am The Innocent.
I am 16 years old.
I am female.
The Punk - He/She is loud and as unordinary as they come. He/she expresses him/herself freely, and is not afraid of what other people say. He/She often gets into trouble, and not many people like him/her. His/her parents have sent him/her here to get rid of his/her "bad" side. Taken by GuppyMan - Apollo Richardson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuppyMan View Post
GuppyMan

Apollo Richardson

I am The Punk.
I am 17 years old.
I am male.

The Bubbly
- He/She is as friendly and full of energy as a young puppy. He/she does not let what others say about him/her get to his/her head. He/she is oddly energetic all the time, and always tries to cheer others up no matter what it takes. He/she often is bubbly to the point of plain annoying. His/her parents have sent him/her here so he/she would stop being so energetic all the time. Taken by Carzeebear - Kaye Taylor

Quote:
Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor

I am The Bubbly!.
I am 17! years old.
I am Female!.
The Shy - He/She is an extreme introvert and does not talk to many people; he/she is not even close with his/her own parents. He/she will tend to avoid others and keep to him/herself all the time. His/her parents have sent him/her here to be more friendly and outgoing. Taken by DrkDmnDrgn - Laurna Waterwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkDmnDrgn
DrkDmnDrgn

Laurna Waterwind

I am Shy.
I am 16 years old.
I am Female.

PHP Code:
[I][B][LEFT]Username[/LEFT][/B][/I]
[
COLOR="Your Color"]
[
FONT="Book Antiqua"][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Insert Name[/SIZE][/COLOR]
[
size="1"]I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Role][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Age][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am [COLOR="Your Color"][B][Gender][/B][/COLOR].[/size][/CENTER][size="1"][/SIZE][/font

[Intro] [Rules] [Roles] [Profiles] [Links] [Pictures] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Open]

Last edited by Q U E E N; 12-18-2011 at 04:48 PM..