Old 12-17-2011, 03:33 AM

Profiles

Jae Sesangi Cha - Spoiled - Quarter_QueenX

Quarter_Queen

Jae Sesangi Cha

I am Spoiled.
I am 17 years old.
I am a Male.
I am 6 ft. 4 in.; and 140 (All muscle!) lbs..
I am rather muscular..

This is MY STORY;

I grew up lavishly; always spoiled by my doting parents and the silly maids. I know that they probably don’t even care about me. They’re never home, my mom at parties and my dad at work on wall street. The maids and staff let me do whatever I want so they don’t get fired. Hell, they’re probably thinking being kind to me will get them a raise. But then there’s the good side: nobody gives a crap for what bad things I do. If I max out my credit card, Dad will pay for it. If I get into trouble at school, dad will pay for that too. The whole world can be bought, and it’s better for me this way.

I’ve always gone to Birch Wathen Lenox All-Boys School, which is a prestigious academy for guys only in the Upper East NYC Area. You start in kindergarten, and you stay in the same school for what seems like forever. The lack of girls and surplus of guys is extremely annoying. Of course, there’s always the Nightingale-Bamford All-Girls School next door, but none of them have caught my eye yet. I’m not exactly the best in academics, I do better in sports and gym. I’m on the school’s soccer, lacrosse, and basketball team.

I’ve got plenty of friends, but I only trust one of them. I feel that all the other friends I’ve accumulated over the years only like me because I’m popular, have good looks, and money. But whatever. As long as I get what I want, I don’t care. If I do not get what I want, I will fight for it…and possibly get extremely angry.

Girls. Isn’t it obvious? I am a guy, after all.
Sports, and exercising in general. It helps me clear my mind.
Doing whatever I want. I want to be free, not all caged up.

DISLIKES
Poor people. Ugh, it just makes me shudder even thinking about them. How they are able to live like that is a wonder to me…
People who sit around and do nothing….so boring.
I hate it when I’m not allowed to do something. It makes me feel like I am being controlled.

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd - Artsy - ArtsyX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsy View Post
Artsy

Jason "Jazz" Peter Todd

I am The Artsy.
I am 16 years old.
I am a male.
I am 5'6"; and 62 kg.
I am rather slim.

This is MY STORY;

I'm a bit of a self-reflectant child.
After a bit of thinking, I realized
that the school system just wasn't for me.
Not that I'm dropping out, its just that
I don't want to compete with others over academics
Art has always interested me more.
While other people would glance at an illustrated book carelessly
I would spend a good hour, poring over the details, the color scheme..etc.
Everything in life is art in my eyes. Art moves, lives and breathes around me.

Of course, while I do love art, I try to be practical.
I can't have my parents supporting my hobby forever.
They have been very wonderful about me becoming an artist.
Our family is better off than most, but I don't want to become a burden.

I was never pressured to take a more stable career path.
Probably because my attitude towards schoolwork was more than distatesful.
But my passion for art is the only thing that they couldn't doubt.
Anyhow, I usually try to make an art project out of scratch, so there are endless opportunities for me to try out everything and anything.

Inspiration! Because my art always needs some inspiration in order to get going!
Self control; which I admire in others but have yet to come to terms with it myself.
Having plenty of time. Why? Because there is so much to do, but so little time.

DISLIKES
Making too many decisions because they might come back to bite me in the ass.
Assumption; because you never know if you are actually correct.
The cold, because it's hard to draw when your fingers are frozen stiff.

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag - Innocent - AngeloX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
Angelo

Itzli (Izzy) Carazon Paendrag

I am Innocent.
I am sixteen years old.
I am a female.
I am 4'10"; and 73 pounds.
I am rather thin and scrawny..

This is MY STORY;

I grew up unable to walk, hence the wheelchair. Something happened either before I was born or shortly afterward that severed the nerves from just above my bellybutton, paralyzing me from there down. This, of course, means that my family, both immediate and extended, are always looking out for me.

I was homeschooled ever since an incident in kindergarten that I don't remember. I just remember feeling really confused and hurt at something, and my mom didn't take that too well. Because of being homeschooled though, I'm actually above my grade level by a year, my parents not wanting me to get too far ahead.

One thing I'm glad my parents did was sign me up for Girl Scouts. I've had loads of fun, even if I'm not the most open person, and have made a few friends. I just love everything about it, especially camping. I've already gotten my Gold Star, considering I don't actually have all that much to do in my free time.

I'm sort of quiet and shy, which really explains my lack of friends, but I also can't stand being pitied. People see me and their eyes just go all funky, and I know that they're feeling sorry for me. It's nice, but I hate it. I'm not a victim of some horrible tragedy; there are lots of people who have it worse than I do. Typically, I like helping people and being kind, though I have a few pet peeves that get me angry like nothing else.

Honestly, I just tend to keep myself company. It's better than having people be all awkward around you and stuff, but it's also the only company I knew for a really long time. Not to mention the fact that I'm awful with people. I just don't get them. I can understand pity because I see it everyday, but rage, hatred, etc., I just don't get. They don't make any sense at all.

I love Scouting, including Venturing! It's just so much fun to be outdoors, and that's not mentioning all of the neat places we get to go and learn!
I enjoy shooting. Y'know, rifles and stuff? It's a bit awkward in my wheelchair, but it's still loads of fun.
I like to read quite a bit. When you're by yourself most of the time, you figure out things that keep your mind occupied. It's just that I can easily imagine being a part of the story, and I love it.

DISLIKES
I hate being pitied! I know I'm paralyzed. It sucks. We all get that. Let's move on. It's not like I've ever walked. I didn't lose anything.
I don't like being made fun of for my accent. So what if I have a Spanish accent with a Barcelona dialect? It was my first language. It's just not nice to make fun of somebody for something like that. To my family and I, you have an accent that sounds kind of funny, you know.
I don't care much for sour foods. I'm not sure why, actually. I just know that I can't stand them. A little bit is fine, but stuff like Warheads I won't even go near.

Apollo Richardson - Punk - GuppyManX

Kaye Taylor - Bubbly - CarzeebearX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carzeebear View Post
Carzeebear

Kaye Taylor!

I am Bubbly!.
I am Seventeen years old.
I am a Girl, obviously..
I am 5 foot 2; and 65kg.
I am rather Petite.

This is MY STORY;

I grew up in your average home until I was about twelve. Then, everything changed when Mom caught my Dad with his receptionist. They broke up, and Mom started to put lots of pressure on my brother and I to be perfect. My brother did what he was asked, and became quiet, and modest, and studied hard, but that's just not how I roll! I'm a social butterfly! I crave loud music and laughter, and I hate sitting quietly and studying. So I rebelled, sort of, and joined the cheerleading team, and went to all the parties (with or without permission) and talked through all my classes.

My Mom can't handle that I don't want to be perfect, all I want is to have fun. She keeps trying to stop me from doing stuff, like, this year, she banned me from joining Cheerleading, but she never has the will to enforce it, and so I still manage to do what I want. Like I said, I like to laugh, and to make people laugh, but most of my jokes are a bit stupid. I've been called airheaded, and I suppose it's true, sometimes. I mean, I'm intelligent enough, but most of the time I behave like an emptyheaded flirt.

Oh! That's another thing you should know about me. I'll flirt with just about anyone. (Yet another thing about me that my Mom hates. She thinks I'll end up like my Dad if I continue like that.) People are funny, and flirting is entertaining, so I flirt to stop myself getting bored mostly. But sometimes I just like putting my Mom into a tizz. She's so overdramatic about things like that.

I love being a cheerleader! It's fun, and athletic, and I just love how we always have smiles on our faces when we do it.
I also love anything sweet. It makes me happy. Things like candy, and watermelon....
Swimming. I just love to swim. It's like flying, except you're underwater.

DISLIKES
I can't stand people who just sit around. They always seem so bored.
Just like I hate watching other people sitting around, I hate sitting around, myself. There's always something fun to be done!
Reading, Blegh! It's just words on paper, and it's boring.

Laurna Waterwind - Shy - DrkDmnDrgnX

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrkDmnDrgn
DrkDmnDrgn

Laurna Waterwind

I am Shy.
I am 16 years old.
I am a Female.
I am 5' 8"; and 145 lbs.
I am rather slim.

This is MY STORY;

I was never the popular kid in school. In fact I was the kid everyone picked on. This is one of the main reasons why I shy away from most people. My parents aren't the best people either. My mother always nags me for everything and my father never listens to me.

My only true friend moved to a different state so we don't talk now. Before my friend let they made me a doll to keep me company and be my new "best friend". I an a kind and caring girl despite being picked on and bullied. I knows there is good in everyone and try to show kindness to those who have been hurt or require assistance.

One time, I had had a "boyfriend". I had thought that this person would be nice to me and be there if I needed him. Oh, I was dead wrong. The only thing this person was was a complete scumbag. He had thought that I would be free game to try and get laid. He was dead wrong. I had defended myself and run home crying after the boy had tried to rape me. This boy now sits in a jail cell. I was almost pushed to the point of never talking again after that. I am recovering and am enjoying many conversations with my doll.

I like to read, write, and draw, even though I'm not good at drawing and prefer the first two.
I also like cats. Cats are nice and are almost never mean to you. They're like a friend you have to take care of. I like taking care of people.
I like being alone. It may seem weird to people who don't know me but being alone soothes me.

DISLIKES
I don't like crowds. It's just too many people. And they always push and shove.
I also don't like mean people. Being bullied has shown me that some people just want attention while others are just plain mean.
I extremely dislike people who think the world revolves around them. You see it in school, in stores, especially around the holidays, and on the road.

♥ EX. OF FORM, AND PHP CODE. POST ALL PROFILES IN THE REQUEST THREAD ♥

[USERNAME]

[FULL NAME]

I am [WHAT YOU ARE].
I am [AGE] years old.
I am a [GENDER].
I am [HEIGHT]; and [WEIGHT].
I am rather [BODY TYPE; SLIM, OVERWEIGHT, SCRAWNY, ETC.].

This is MY STORY;

[WRITE A FEW SHORT PARAGRAPHS THAT COMBINES THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND/BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CHARACTER]

❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
❥[NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]

DISLIKES
★ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
☆ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]
★ [NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY]

PHP Code:
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"][USERNAME][/SIZE][/FONT]

[
COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][RIGHT]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"][SIZE="4"]
[
FULL NAME][/SIZE][/FONT][/RIGHT][/COLOR]

[
FONT="Arial Narrow"][CENTER]I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][WHAT YOU ARE][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][AGE][/B][/COLORyears old.
I am a [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][GENDER][/B][/COLOR].
I am [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][HEIGHT][/B][/COLOR]; and [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][WEIGHT][/B][/COLOR].
I am rather [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][B][BODY TYPESLIMOVERWEIGHTSCRAWNYETC.][/B][/COLOR].[/CENTER][/FONT][CENTER]
[
IMG]INSERT PICTURE HEREANIME OR REAL-LIFE[/IMG]

[
COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR][COLOR="PINK"] ♥[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"] ☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥ [/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR] [COLOR="Pink"]♥[/COLOR]  [COLOR="Silver"]☼[/COLOR][/CENTER]

[FONT="MV BOLI"][B][SIZE="4"]This is MY STORY;[/SIZE][/B]

[
CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][WRITE A FEW SHORT PARAGRAPHS THAT COMBINES THE PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND/BIOGRAPHY OF YOUR CHARACTER][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER][/FONT][CENTER][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/CENTER]

[
B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]LIKES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"]❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
❥[COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE LIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR][/FONT]

[B][FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]DISLIKES[/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
[
FONT="MV BOLI"]★ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
☆ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR]
★ [COLOR="YOUR COLOR"][NAME ONE DISLIKE; EXPLAIN WHY][/COLOR][/FONT] 

[Intro] [Rules] [Roles] [Profiles] [Links] [Pictures] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Reserved] [Open]

Last edited by Q U E E N; 01-22-2012 at 07:18 PM..