View Single Post
KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 01-23-2012, 06:55 AM

It seemed the moment the words left his mouth, Heiro found himself and his mates surrounded by a growing group of observers. He gave a nod as Sylvia responded, a small smirk on his lips as the irony of this sudden gathering was not lost on him. Listening to the young woman in blue speaking in a hushed tone, then the strange white-haired man in armor, he couldn't help but raise a brow at their seeming disregard of him. Perhaps they did not realize he was the Captain? He knew he should have gotten one of those hats.

Shrugging it aside, he put on a warm, charming smile and stepped off the gangplank to address them. "Good evening, Gentlemen and Ladies. I am Heiro Kiyomizuchi, Captain of the Red Tempest." He said, giving a bow as he fought not to frown. He doubted he would ever get used to saying his name backwards. "You may just call me Heiro, as I am sure it will be easier on your tongues." he joked lightly as he looked to each of them again, studying them with his unsettling dark gaze. "May I as your names before we begin the tour?"

As he waited for their responses, he silently cursed their timing. Breakfast would just have to wait, now wouldn't it?