View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 08-22-2013, 02:15 PM

Damian laughed a bit, looking back at the other man from over his shoulder. “I was hoping it wouldn’t be little kitten, your to fun to tease to stay away” he laughed, “you can try all you want though, you won’t be able to beat me. He smiled, continuing to walk. Now he was wide awake, his energy and blood pumping through his veins he felt a bit refreshed, though he would even more so after some food. He paused a bit away, sniffing the air. The city was to his right, not that far away.

He had no money but that was fine, there were other ways of obtaining food, especially for a half wolf demon. He turned away, walking deeper within the forest. First thing would be to find a cave. Dark and deep, which would allow him to hide and rest, as well as hunt from. Being locked up for so long, a little bit of raw hunting did not bother him, as well as it would sharpen his senses and get him back into the swing of things. He had retrieved the bandages before he left, now reaching up to slip them back on incase he ran into anyone else out here in the woods.

(Gah x.x I know I did not put anything before about him picking up the bandages before he left XD. Forgot, but he kind of needs them to shield the magic eye from those who sense it as well as to not creep people out with it o.o. Hope you don’t mind. I was thinking of giving him a special eye patch for it later, though he may look like a pirate then.)