View Single Post
zigbigadorlube
[-_-]~

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-21-2015, 02:19 PM

Friday, February 20, 2015

Sooo, Friday. We woke up to still not heat or hot water. I had a really hard time sleeping because it was so cold despite having like five blankets on top of me. It was only three degrees outside and the windows literally had frost on them!

So I ended up boiling water on the stove and pouring it in the sink to try to wash up a bit. It was far from ideal but I felt a little better. Unfortunately my dry shampoo like completely dried up! I only used it twice and it was dead. What a waste...

I left early since the subway seemed to be having issues but arrived to work on time. The day went by pretty quickly because I had a lot of work to do and with it being the last day of the event on here I was trying to sneak on a lot to post and play chance. To be honest I'm kind of glad that it is over now, I'm pretty tired and it will be nice to just focus on the usual things around here for a while.

• • •

As for my quest, slowly but surely I am working towards getting the old CIs, EIs and other special items that I am missing. Whenever I see a good deal or a CI I really want in the marketplace I've been grabbing them up. So the good thing is that my quest is progressing but the bad thing is that I pretty much never have any spare gold. XD

Last edited by zigbigadorlube; 05-11-2015 at 01:49 PM..