View Single Post
Mr. Mayor
NPC

Old 02-08-2008, 07:36 AM

Well the stage is set my fellow Menewshan's.

The civic ballroom in the town hall is decked out in red and white in honor of this yearly celebration of love.

*sigh*

The bands are tuning up, the tables are set; the crystal glasses and silverware glittering in the sunlight that's streaming through the tall windows.
Later, when the daylight starts to wane, a myriad of crimson candles will be lit, to shed a soft, beguiling glow over the proceedings, and put a sparkle in the eye of your loved one.

Out on the terrace early Spring flowers are blooming and the birds are singing joyously.

Down the steps the path leads you round to the west lawn, where further musical entertainment provided by local groups can be found on the bandstand, a covered dance floor is in place and once the sun goes down the whole area will be alight with the glow of hundreds of fairy lights.
Every evening even more entertainment will be provided by exciting performers such as fire-eaters, magicians, acrobats, dancers and the like, it truly will be fun for all.

A breakfast fit for kings will be served in the ballroom every morning of this event. With a luncheon buffet available from the hour of noon. Every evening, you will have the choice of sampling the barbecued delights provided by our grill chef out on the terrace, or sitting down to a sumptuous candle-lit meal within the ballroom itself.

I myself will preside over this glorious extravaganza, though I cannot hide the fact that my heart is broken, I wish the loyal citizens of this fair isle to enjoy this special time of the year to its utmost.

My friends, let the celebration commence!